Thursday, January 16, 2014

Did Katie Cassidy Had Some Work Done???

Hello y'all. It's been a while since I last posted here. I have been too busy with mommy-hood and partly, my mommy blog that I kinda have no time to post some spoilers.

Now this one isn't really a spoiler on TV but more of a Hollywood beauty issue that has been going on since like forever.


So we all know how gorgeous Katie Cassidy is. I mean, I have been mesmerized (in a girly girl kind of way) by her face since I first saw her as Adam Sandler's 27-year-old daughter on Click. And that time when she starred as Ella Simms in the short-lived Melrose Place 2.0. I mean, I wanna look like her! But yea, I'm Asian so I highly doubt that's possible. Lol! But still, she's so pretty I wanna be as glam as her.


But recently, I noticed that she looked waaaaay too different. Did she went under the knife?


If you look at the photos pasted side-by-side, the left one is Katie Cassidy now. And by now, I mean Arrow season 2's latest episode. The other one, on the right, was Katie Cassidy last season. If I'm not mistaken, episode 22 of Arrow season one.

Her jawline has become narrower, cheekbones higher, and her eyes a bit bigger. I don't think the jawline was make up nor the weight, though. I checked all previous episodes and it kinda proved my point.

So yea, did she had some work done on her lovely face?

Comment away, folks.

2 comments:

  1. I could not agree with you more. The pictures you have put up, show the differences clearly.
    I actually thought it may have been a different actress. She looked WAY better in Season 1.
    Her teeth are quite visible in Season 2

    ReplyDelete