Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Pinup Look

Hi everyone! :D Sorry for keeping too long. I have been busy lately with lots of stuff. Migrating applications, pregnancy stuff, mommy duties, my brother-in-law got married and well, home stuff.

So yes, I am pregnant with my second child now (yay!!!), and am now on my 14th week of pregnancy. I have been craving for soooo many things lately that I have lost track of time and hasn't touched my blog for months now. For that I apologize.

Anyways, talk about wanting stuff, I have been totally obsessed lately with the pinup look. Since early November, when the fam's prepping for my brother-in-law's wedding, I thought of doing my own make-up and started experimenting on different looks. I had the Barbie look, rockstar glam, a simple 'do a la Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and yes, you guessed it right, the pinup girl look.



I started looking at photos of pinup girls and thought, "Hey, I think I can actually pull this off!". I browsed for those how-to-do, DIY stuff on the net so I can learn about making them Victory Rolls and stuff like that. Small steps. After a few tries, I got me a nice pair of victory rolls! :D

Now, for Christmas (yes, I'm talking to you hubby, my mom, my dad and whoever's gonna give me a Christmas gift! Haha!), I want a nice, good-quality curling iron, a nice can of hair spray and some setting lotion or hair serum of some sort to hold my hair. I think I can cover the expenses to get tons of bobbie pins. Hahaha!

In the coming days, I will be practicing to perfect my hair and make it in time for Christmas party/parties. Will post pictures about my mane adventures soon.

Til next time people. Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment